While Mark battled his spotty connection at the “No Bandwidth Motel” in San Diego, Tod Maffin joined Bob (and sometimes Mark) to discuss being a PAB “Lifer”, and also to take a look at how the space has progressed in the last 6 years.
We also discuss the founding of CanadaPodcasts.ca , and Tod helps us with new show announcements. The voice in the background Tod only acknowledges at the very end is Jocelyn Tomkinson, aka Ask A Wheelchair Girl
Did we mention he’s attending PAB2011 ?
- Dates: June 24-26, 2011
- Location: National Arts Centre, Ottawa
- Theme: Your story deserves to be told. Well.
- Register now
- Sens Underground
- Bent: Arts. Books. Film. TV. Games. Awesome.
- Bayley on the Baize
- The Jerk Off Hour
- Women Entrepreneurs HQ Show
- The SandM Rants
- email: email@example.com
- feedback: +1-267-220-3701
- Canadian Amateur Podcasters Facebook group
Photo courtesy of Tod Maffin, without his knowledge